Pilot Car Service
Having a Pilot Car is an essential part of transporting oversized loads. Having a pilot car (also known as an escort car) will help your haul go smoothly, reaching it’s destination on time and safely.
What is a pilot car? A pilot car, or escort car, is a vehicle that drives ahead or behind a truck hauling an oversized load to alert other drivers about the truckload, as well warn the truck driver of any traffic problems or obstacles along the way. The pilot car driver is there to make sure that every aspect of the trip goes as smoothly as possible; from lane changes to crossing over and under bridges, etc.
A Pilot Car Service
- Communicates with the Truck Driver via CB Radio
- Makes Other Drivers Aware of the Over Dimensional Load
- Helps Prevent Damage to Roadways
- Warns The Truck Driver of Traffic or Road Obstacles
- Helps Prevent Damage to the Load Being Hauled
Cheyenne, Laramie, Rawlins, Douglas,
Casper, Kimbell NE, Scottsbluff NE,
Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado,